Best Baby Bath Tub for Sinks of 2019: Complete Reviews with Comparisons
When it comes to washing your newborn, they can get rowdy and cause the whole process to take longer than needed. As a mom, you’re limited on time and energy.
Having a product to help you successfully bathe your child without the hassle of them being uncomfortable or the process taking longer than needed is essential. In this article, we will be introducing you to five of the best baby bath tub for sinks.
Best Baby Bath Tub for Sink Reviews
1. Blooming Bath Lotus
The first on our list of the best baby bath tub for sinks is the Blooming Bath Lotus. It’s an excellent alternative to your traditional styled baby bathtubs because it has an ergonomic design.
The lotus shape allows it to easily fit into any sink and contours to your newborn’s body. This not only makes it highly convenient but also comfortable for your little one. The plush body is also padded, which adds extra comfort as they lay there.
Some of the things we found about the Blooming Bath Lotus are:
- Ease of setup: Setup could not be easier as all you will need to do is plug the drain in the sink and then set the Blooming Lotus on top. Fill the sink with the water, and you’re ready to go.
- Cozy and fun bath time: Bath time needs to be fun for your baby to relax and make the process faster. The lotus is fun to play with and look at. Not only that, but it also comes with soft padded cushions, making it safe all the while your baby feels cradled.
- Easy cleanup: All you need to do is drain the water and wring the Baby Blooming Lotus into the sink. Squeeze to get as much liquid as you can out of it; that way, there’s no risk of mold growing. Next, place it into the dryer on a delicate setting for up to 15 minutes or hang dry. If you need to, the lotus is also machine washable.
- Six colors: The Blooming Lotus comes in six different vibrant colors which include yellow, pink, blue, light blue with gray, light yellow with gray, and light gray with gray.
2. Fisher-Price Bathing Tub
The Fisher-Price Bathing Tub takes a unique twist on your general baby bathing tubs by including calming vibrations. Newborns and younger children have a hard time with baths because it makes them anxious.
They’re uncomfortable, hard to control, and sometimes won’t sit still long enough for you to finish the job. This tub features the highest amount of comfort and will help your child calm down.
Here is an overview of its features:
- Calming vibrations: With an integrated vibration technology, this baby bathtub will soothe your child. There are three different vibration settings, so find one that your newborn likes.
- Padded parts: The soft and plush padded sling can help keep your newborn comfortable while you’re washing them. It has a soft-to-the-touch feeling and includes a nice padded headrest that can be adjusted to the baby’s liking.
- Adjustable sling: An adjustable sling is perfect for parents who want to invest in a long-term bathtub that is perfect for children up to six months of age. Adjust the sling to your newborn or toddler’s body size, and you’re ready to go.
- Installation: Installing this bathtub is straightforward, especially since it can fit into either a single sink or a double sink. Place it directly into the sink after putting a drain plug.
- Hanging hook: Use the hanging hook located on the back of the bathtub to hang the whole unit behind a door, in your closet, or elsewhere. The hook also comes in handy because it can be used to dry the tub after it has been used.
3. The First Years Deluxe Tub
The First Years Deluxe Tub is perfect for newborns and older children. It’s one of the most affordable baby tubs on the market, which is good because moms already have to deal with so many other expenses.
The tub also has a relatively simple design, one that is easy to use and doesn’t require any complicated assembly or adjustments. Overall, this is one of the best in terms of price point and functionality.
This tub has the following features:
- Design: The design of the tub is meant to hold your baby in place without the risk of them falling on the ground. As for the ergonomic design, it not only helps contour to the sink and lock in place but also to your child’s body.
- Sling and headrest: A mesh sling helps keep your baby in the tub and is perfect for newborns and infants. When your child starts to grow, you may remove the sling so that your child can sit upright in the tub. As for the headrest, it comes padded with extra cushioning to help provide support for your baby’s neck and head.
- Extra netting: The extra netting can help support your baby’s body and keep them from falling out of the tub. This ultimately makes bath time less stressful for you and your little one. That said, once the baby reaches a toddler’s age, the netting can be removed.
- Adjustable: Another reason why moms love this tub is that it can be used for newborns, infants, and toddlers. With newborns, use the mesh hammock as it will help secure them into place, while the infants can use the reclined tub to keep them in place but not slide around. When your child reaches the toddler stage, they can sit up and splash around and play.
4. Puj Flyte Bathtub
There’s nothing more worrisome than trying to bathe your newborn for the first time. While most mothers opt for the sink, some get an alternative such as a baby bathtub.
The Puj Flyte Bathtub is an excellent choice because it’s been designed for a better bathing experience. The innovative design keeps your newborn in place and provides them with support and comfort. It also has a nice and portable design, making it is easy to take with you when you’re on the go.
What makes the Puj Flyte Bathtub interesting are the following:
- Water overflow cut out: There are two slots located on the side of the baby tub to allow water to run through. This helps the water drain into the sink without you having to lift it. It’s also useful because it prevents the tub from overflowing.
- Easy storage system: The secure storage system uses a nub hook to allow you to hang it anywhere in your home. Use it to keep your home clean and organized without adding any additional clutter. On top of that, it features a compact design which can easily be folded and placed into drawers or suitcases for travel.
- Soft and sturdy materials: The fabric used is free from BPA, PVC, and Phthalate chemicals, keeping your newborn safe. On top of that, the bathtub is mold and mildew resistant.
- Grippy texture: The bathtub features a studded rubber-like texture located on the bottom of the tub which sticks to the sink and prevents any movement. Hence, it is perfectly stable. This also helps keep the bathtub from tipping over when your toddler is moving around.
- Sink size recommendation: As for the sink size, it can be used on countertop sinks between 16 and 19 inches of length and from 11 to 13 inches in width. The depth can be at a minimum of four inches and a maximum of six inches.
5. Boon Soak Bathtub
The last on our list is the Boon Soak Bathtub. It features a very simplistic design which is not only easy to install but easy to use.
If you have a newborn, washing them is one of the most challenging tasks because you need to keep them from slipping and falling. They are at a fragile state of life, which is why the Boon comes with gripping pads installed inside the tub to prevent slipping.
Here are some of the things you need to know about the Boon Soak Bathtub:
- Three-stage adjustable tub: The three-stage tub enables you to use it with newborns, infants, and toddlers. This makes it an excellent pick for moms who don’t want to spend extra money or waste energy finding a new one after a few weeks.
- Temperature control: A unique feature of this tub is that the drain plug will change color and alert you of the correct temperature for bathing. Young children have very sensitive skin; thus, it’s critical that you don’t use hot water. The drain can help you determine if the water is too cold or too hot.
- Non-slip padding: To help prevent your child from slipping, there are ribbed non-slip pads installed on the bottom and the side of the tub. This helps prevent the child from moving around or falling. As your child grows, the non-slip pad on the bottom helps them stay in place as they learn to navigate and walk around.
- Adjustable tub: The tub can be adjusted to fit different ages of children. There are three distinct stages: newborn, toddler, and infant. The tub dimensions are 25.4 x 15.7 x 8.8 inches, so keep that in mind when seeing if your toddler will fit.
Bath time doesn’t have to be complicated or stressful. As a mom, there are so many other essential tasks to get done before the day is up. Having a baby bathtub makes the process faster and safer, especially since the sink can be slippery and cause young children to slip and fall.
An excellent baby bathtub will have features that make it safe, adjustable, and comfortable for your child. Thus, overall, the best baby bath tub for sinks would have to be the Boon Soak Bathtub. While it may not be the most comfortable, it does have outstanding safety qualities along with an adjustable feature.